DHR Staffing meets your expectations for safety.
DHR Staffing is affiliated with several safety associations.
The primary objective of the safety committee is to provide support to enhance the company’s safety program. In addition to this primary mission, the safety committee encourages employees to participate in the safety process for the betterment of all concerned.
The personal safety and health of each employee of DHR Staffing is of primary importance. The prevention of occupationally induced injuries and illnesses is our principal purpose. To the greatest degree possible, this committee will provide employees a voice to management to ensure all mechanical and physical facilities required for personal safety and health are controlled and maintained in keeping with the highest standards. In carrying out its primary mission, the committee is committed to five basic principles:
DHR Staffing, in conjunction with all employees,
- Helps to formulate and disseminate policies, practices and procedures that promote health and safety.
- Consults with the safety officer on any proposed or actual changes in health and safety policies, practices and procedures proposed by the committee.
- Assists management in the planning of action on occupational health and safety. This will include helping to set priorities to control hazards.
- Acts as a problem-solving group to help with the identification and control of hazards.
- Helps to resolve health and safety issues.
With an unyielding commitment to safety, integrity and reliability, DHR Staffing strives to ensure the livelihood of you and your personnel. Whether the need be for specialty safety training, highly qualified HSE representatives, we are confident that we have a product or service available to meet and exceed your expectations. We proudly stand behind our years of experience and customer service to provide a positive impact on your company’s performance.
Custom-tailored training programs will be created based on your company’s needs. DHR Staffing’s qualified OSHA safety trainers will travel to your site to conduct the training. We provide OSHA safety training throughout the Houston metropolitan area.
OSHA-recommended practices and safety training are of the utmost importance, and are something that every company can benefit from.
DHR Staffing offers the following in safety training:
- Access to Medical Records
- Accident Investigation
- AED (Automatic External Defibrillators)
- Asbestos Exposure Control
- Behavioral-based Safety Awareness
- Benzene Awareness
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Environmental Response
- Confined Space – Attendant
- Confined Space – Entrant
- Confined Space – Rescuer
- Confined Space – Supervisor
- Confined Space – Awareness
- CPR (Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation)
- Cranes (API RP 2D Offshore)
- Cranes – needed if using hand signals to operate and certified operator
- Defensive Driving
- Electrical Safety – Non-qualified
- Electrical Safety – Qualified
- Emergency Evacuation Plan
- Fall Protection
- First Aid/CPR/BBP Awareness
- Hazard Communication
- Hazwoper – Technician/40 hour
- Hazwoper – First Responder Awareness
- Hazwoper – First Responder Technician/8 hours
- Hazwoper – First Responder Technician/24 hours
- Hazwoper – Incident Commander
- Hazwoper – Supervisor/8 hour
- Hearing Conservation
- HM 126 – Awareness
- HM 126 – Transportation
- Hot Work
- HUET (Helicopter Underwater Egress Training)
- Hydro Blasting
- Hydrogen Sulfide
- Incident Reporting Awareness
- Incipient Fire Fighting
- Journey/Travel Management
- JSA Job Safety Analysis (SSQ Q#8b and 20)
- Job Safety Analysis
- Lead Exposure Control
- Lockout/Tagout – Other
- Lockout/Tagout – Affected
- Lockout/Tagout – Authority
- Management of Change
- Manual Lifting Techniques
- New Employee Orientation
- NORM (Naturally Occurring Radioactive Materials)
- OPA 1990 (Oil Pollution Act of 1990)
- PEC or Equivalent Basic Orientation
- PEC or Equivalent Offshore Orientation
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Process Safety Management
- Production Safety Systems/T2
- RCRA (Resource Conservation and Recovery Act)
- Respiratory Protection
- Rigging/Material Handling
- SARA III (Superfund Amendment Reauthorization Act)
- SPCC (Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasures)
- Substance Abuse Awareness
- Supervisor Training
- Toxic Substances Control
- Trenching & Excavation
- Waste Management
- Welding and Burning
- Well Control